Commercial and Domestic Gyprock & Plasterboard.
We specialize in all modern architectural styles and finishes including square set, shadow line, curved walls, raked ceilings, bulkheads, coffered ceilings, light box bulked heads and suspended ceilings, through to the classic finishes including ornate decorative ceilings, fibrous cornice, ceiling roses, picture rail and archways.
Gyprock™ and plasterboard
- Insulation to ceilings and walls of new and old homes.
- Extensions and roof conversions to existing homes.
- Ornamental work to ceilings, cornice, archways, picture rails and battens.
We provide all plasterboard services for commercial building ranging from gyprock plasterboard ceilings, walls, flushing, cornice, fire rating systems and insulation. Our team of tradesmen can build stud partition walls for shops and suspended ceilings with acoustic or vinyl tiles for office spaces.
- Suspended panel ceilings.
- Suspended / grid ceilings.
- Rondo ceilings.
- Partition/ track and stud walls.
- Steel stud office walling.
- Fire rated walls
With the experience know how to tackle the most difficult jobs Decorative Ceilings and Walls has all your office and shop fit out needs covered.
Decorative Ceilings and Walls carry out all Maintenance and Repair of all ceilings and walls such as
- Water damage from storms or leaks.
- Fire and smoke damage.
- Impact damage such as holes through ceilings and walls.
- Repair of cracked ceiling or walls.
- Solid plaster repairs.
- Sagging, dropped or collapsed ceilings.
- Repairs to ceilings from old fan holes, vents or lights.
- Installation of vents fancy cornices and roses in the old style homes.
- Installation of suspended ceilings, bulkheads and drop ceilings.
- Fitting LCD / PLASMA screen to the wall or cut out a wall to fit the screen flush into the wall for a flush finish.
Call Rick 0419 827 734 today!
Or click here to get a
All work is completed by fully qualified experienced and insured tradesmen. We only use premium Australian made materials and products. All work is carried out in accordance with the manufactures recommendations.